TUV Consulting are proud to announce that online video interviewing for the superyacht industry has just had an upgrade. Following feedback from Captains, management companies and crew agents, a host of new features will be rolled out this week.
New features include:
- Uploading pre-recorded videos as online video interview questions. One of the biggest requests of 2016, this allows companies to have professional videos made and added to the system.
- Invitation emails sent from within the platform can now have a personalised signature that can replicate company branding.
- Ability to attach résumés or other documents to the online video interview.
- Easily marking a candidates status throughout the recruitment process.
- A built-in e-mail feature so you can send a direct messages to your candidates.
- Sharing your career page, single job advert, apply link or open video interviews on social media channels straight from the tool.
The final major change is a shift from a one-page interface to a comprehensive recruitment dashboard where you can easily manage your job ads, video interviews and invites. In the candidate list you will be able to see every candidate who has applied for each job, and there’ll be a page for each candidate where all materials and communication is stored: video answers, comments and classifications from your colleagues, CV’s and other attachments you have requested from the candidate.
Founder of TUV Consulting Titta Uoti-Vaisanen commented, “I am very excited for this upgrade to launch. We listened to all our recruiters and candidates over the last twelve months and the new system has improved every aspect of this unique recruitment tool. I believe we have managed to build in solutions that make video interviewing even easier to manage now. The dashboard especially makes it so easy for busy Captains and industry professionals to delegate most of the recruitment admin, whilst still keeping a firm hold on the process and having the ability to choose the final candidate.”
The new upgrade will be rolled out this week so please contact the team to get a demo, either online or in person. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.